Saturday, September 5, 2009

Back in Santa Cruz







We arrived back in Santa Cruz this morning after an 11 hour overnight bus ride from Cochabamba. I had a great time in language school and exploring the city. Tomorrow is a big day, I will meet my host parents and move in! Then this next week is orientation to the city and visiting everyone's work places. I'm excited to move in with my host family, but a little sad because now us group of 6 girls will be seperated and spread throughout the city.





So here's some pics from the past 2.5 weeks! I will try to put some on facebook, too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Though next time we want to see one of you standing in the palm of Jesus' hand. ;-) Also, what are the ruins of and what are some of the foods in the first picture? It looks like an excellent meal!
    Love: Uncle Brian and Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete